This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections or less than state-of-the-art equipment
- rural and regional users.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- a list of software plug-ins users may require to view our content
- information about compatibility.
By adhering to guidelines for accessible web design, we acknowledge the diversity of communication methods, available technologies and abilities of web users in the community. Yuluma Primary School strives to maintain conformance to W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
We recommend using one of the following web browsers when accessing our site:
- Internet Explorer – version 9 or above
- Mozilla Firefox – latest version
- Google Chrome – latest version
Documents available for download on this site are in Word or PDF. If you require these plug-ins to view the documents, please select the appropriate link below: