The Yuluma Primary School P&C are a friendly group of parents who all want to help support our children’s educational experience.
Functions of the P&C
- Encourage parents to participate in developing the school’s educational policy.
- Develop parent participation and involvement in the school
- Be the forum for parents to discuss issues pertaining to the school and its community and for gathering opinions.
- Promote and support communication and cooperation within the school community and to bring educational matters to the attention of the wider community.
- Have representation on the School Council.
- Provide extra resources for the benefit of government school students by way of fundraising
- To manage the following functions: fundraising, school banking, uniform shop and canteen.
President: Tara Christides
Vice President: Cindy Fryer
Treasurer: Wendy Whalan
Secretary: Elizabeth Lake
School Board Representative: Janine Moses
Uniform Shop Coordinator: Natalie Rose
Canteen Manager: Christine Mack
Fundraising Coordinator: Tara Christides
School Banking Coordinator: Cara Haloun