Local intake area
All questions regarding the school local intake area are to be directed to the school.
The following defines the local-intake area of this school: Yuluma Primary School (Western Australia Government Gazette No. 16, 31 January 1997)
Boundary for Yuluma Primary School
From the junction of Karrinyup Road and Huntriss Road, south along Huntriss Road to Sackville Terrace, west along Sackville Terrace to Holbeck Street, south along Holbeck Street to Scarborough Beach Road, in a general easterly direction along Scarborough Beach Road to the proposed extension of Stephenson Avenue, north along the proposed alignment of Stephenson Avenue and its extension to the Mitchell Freeway, north along the Mitchell Freeway to Karrinyup Road and west along Karrinyup Road to Huntriss Road.
The boundary parts of Scarborough Beach Road (north side), the proposed Stephenson Avenue (west side), the Mitchell Freeway (west side) and Karrinyup Road (south side) are included within the area for Yuluma Primary School, while the boundary parts of Huntriss Road (both sides), Sackville Terrace (both sides) and Holbeck Street (both sides) are excluded from the area for Yuluma Primary School.
Note: The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette. Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description. The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA. While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required. Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.
- 2021 Kindergarten information booklet
- 2021 Information Booklet
Application for enrolment
Please make sure you provide the following documentation when you submit your application.
- Birth Certificate (original or certified copy) or extract or other identity documents
- Immunisation Certificate
- Copies of Family Court or any other court orders (if applicable)
- Proof of address
- Information relating to suspensions or exclusions (if applicable)
- Information relating to disability (if applicable)
- If your child was not born in Australia, you must provide evidence of:
- Date of entry into Australia
- Passport or travel documents
- Current visa subclass and previous visa subclass (if applicable)
- If your child is a temporary visa holder, you must also provide:
- Confirmation of enrolment or evidence of any permission to transfer provided by Education and Training International (ETI) or email: email@example.com (if holding an International full fee student visa, sub class 571) or
- evidence of the visa for which the student has applied if the student holds a bridging visa